Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kim Kardashian Strips for New Photoshoot

Reality star Kim Kardashian fails to keep her kit on in a sexy new shoot - despite previously expressing regrets about other nude pictures she'd posed for.The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star was happy to appear naked in US fashion magazine W but after appearing in the buff for Playboy in 2007 she said she was "sorry" for going ahead with it.The 29-year-old, who famously appeared in a sex tape, said she was urged to get her kit off for the new shoot by her pushy mother Kris Jenner.Kim has, in the past, expressed concerns about her voluptuous figure but says she has now put those worries behind her.She told W magazine: "I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence."Now, I'm like, 'Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment